traditional chinese acupuncture
Acupuncture originated in China over 5,000 years ago and is fast becoming recognised as a safe and reliable treatment option for many different conditions. The treatment carried out by Advanced Nurse Practitioner Karen Wade, involves the insertion of very fine but targeted needles into strategic points of the body in order to stimulate an internal healing process.
- Treats respiratory illnesses such as a chronic cough and the common cold.
- Helps relieve asthma and allergies such as hay fever.
- Addresses skin conditions such as eczema.
- Helps relieve all types of Arthritis.
- Can relieve muscular pain and stiffness.
- Addresses repetitive strain injury.
- Helps treat addictions.
- Helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Tackles migraines.
- Relieves fatigue.
This cosmetic treatment is an extension of traditional acupuncture. Unlike beauty salon treatments, dermal filler and anti-wrinkle injection procedures, cosmetic acupuncture addresses not only the signs of aging, but also the skin’s overall health.
By creating tiny punctures in the skin, the lymphatic and circulatory system become stimulated and work together to deliver nutrients and oxygen to your skin cells. This nourishes the skin from the inside out thereby helping to improve elasticity and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces fine lines and some deeper lines.
- Reduces signs of stress on the face such as puffy eyes.
- Improves general health and vitality by stimulating blood circulation to the face.
- Rebalances the body’s energies.
- Helps achieve better sleep.
- Improves skin quality.
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
1st Session £60
additional sessions £50
1st Session £80
additional sessions £70
Auricular Acupuncture £40